This is where you can find answers to the most common questions prospective customers might have.
Q: I have a Click IT Email Account already. How do I login using a browser?
Q: Where can I go to find the most common answers to my questions?
A: Check out our resources provided below.
- Click here to get on-line help documentation.
- Click here for directions on how to set up your email on any device.
- The Case for Hosted Exchange (PDF).
- Exchange 2013 Sales Brochure (PDF).
- Microsoft Exchange Details (PDF).
- Why Host Exchange with Click IT (PDF).
- Hosted Exchange Buyer Information (PDF).
- Comparing Exchange 2003 2007 2010 and 2013 (PDF).
- How is data in Exchange environment backed up? (PDF).
Q: Where do I find pricing?
A: The best way to get your pricing is to contact us and speak with one of our techs. We offer discounts according to many qualifications which can be better outlined by our techs. Below will give you some idea how we price our services and the variety of email types and services we offer.
We offer several tiers and packages of service.
Managed iMap: We office managed iMap email hosting, which is priced on a per month, per user basis, with discounts dependent on the duration and number of Click IT services you are subscribed to.
Managed Exchange: We office managed Exchange email hosting, which is priced on a per month, per user basis, with discounts dependent on the duration and number of Click IT services you or your organization is subscribed to. We give you personalized service, at economical prices.
FREE Email Hosting: If we host your website, we also offer free emails with your hosting package, depending on your package. For more information about our self-managed hosting packaged, visit: www.clickithosting.com.
Semi-Self Managed: We now offer plans where you can do the management with our help, whenever you need it, 24/7/365. For information about Click IT's new "Semi-Self-Managed" Email Hosting Plans: Click here.